Vozye Timesheet supports IIS "Windows Authentication" since version 4.9. Administrator can setup automatic login of users also, if users are already logged-in in Active Directory on their workstations.
Setting Required in Vozye Timesheet:
- Open System Setting page
- Check on "Windows Authentication" and then click on update.
How to enable Windows Authentication in IIS:
Automatic Login Instructions from IE:
- In Internet Explorer, please go to the Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab and check the “Enable Integrated Windows Authentication” check-box.
- Next, switch to the security tab and click Local Intranet -> Custom Level and select “Automatic log-on with current user name and password” (under User Authentication, Log-on).
- Click OK on all windows and restart Internet Explorer (close all IE windows and open it again).
- See if you can automatically login to Vozye Timesheet. If not, perform step 2 on the Internet Zone as well and try again.
- By default the NTLM protocol in Windows 7 is disabled. This protocol is required by Vozye Timesheet to enable SSO. In order to enable SSO on windows 7 systems, please follow the below instructions:
- Go to Local Security policy > Security settings > local policies > security options
- Select Network security > Lan manager Authentication level and change it to "Send LM & NTLM responses".